Finals week is almost upon the students. So what do I think are some of the best ways to study for finals?
- Re-read the books and materials. Or at least scan them. I'm not kidding. Make sure you have a thorough understanding of what was in the books. I re-read so many textbooks for finals. It was tough, but worth it. I also made sure to read them well the first time so the second time wasn't so stressful.
- Go over your notes. Your teacher mentioned these things in class so they're most likely important.
- Make a study-guide or memorize the content of the one your teacher made.
- Write things you need to know out by hand. In my opinion, writing by hand is better than typing it out.
- Memorize. Memorize like crazy. Make up jingles or rhymes or acronyms for things. Acronyms helped me the most, although I can still remember part of a jingle I made up from an art test in high school.
- Get together with classmates to study. Quiz each other. Go over notes. Make sure you all know everything on the study guide your teacher gave you (if you're lucky enough to have a study guide.)
- Eat healthy.
- Drink enough water.
- Don't forget to laugh.
- Get enough sleep.
Do you know of any other study tips to add?