I follow Reese Witherspoon on Instagram and on Sunday she posted these two posts: [embed]https://instagram.com/p/zajjHmChY7/?modal=true[/embed]
Which got me thinking, if I were a reporter, what questions would I ask? Here's a few questions I came up with:
- What character flaw in your character can you most relate to?
- What is one of your favorite memories from filming?
- What did you learn, about anything, from filming?
- Do you think you would get along with your character?
- If you were to tell your character something, what would it be?
- What would you like me to ask you? / Is there anything you want to talk about?
- Who is your inspiration and why?
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
- What do you hope to achieve one day? Personally or in your career?
I'm not saying to not ask about the dress-designers often loan out the clothing and accessories; I can appreciate the reasons (mainly publicity) of doing so and having your label out there. Some celebrities even have endorsement deals where they're paid to endorse a brand. But after the first reporter has asked about the dress, makeup and/or jewelry, ask her more.
What questions would you ask if you could?