Happy (early) Valentine's Day! In case you're needing some outfit inspiration for tonight or tomorrow, here's something I'd wear. The browns, and the leather jacket, make it a little less formal than it could be with blacks or a nice coat.
- Dress: Target (old); Similar Nordstrom and Nordstrom
- Jacket: Nordstrom (old); Similar JCPenney
- Heels: Bella Vita
- Necklace: Vintage
- Earrings: Unknown; Similar Off 5th and Macy's
- Watch: Anne Klein (old); Similar Fossil and Fossil
What are you going to wear for Valentine's Day?
- Have a girls' night in. Have some fun food and drinks. Watch a movie.
- Go out to dinner, just you girls.
- Go laser-tagging.
- See a movie at the theater.
- Eat waffles.
- Take a cooking class.
- Go for a hike.
And if you have Valentine's Day plans instead of Galentine's Day plans, then these would work for you too!
What are your plans?