Since the weather turned I've been turning (no pun intended) to this skirt and tights. I usually pair it with my Frye Melissa Button boots, but for days when I want to be taller, go with these booties instead. It's funny how we all go through phases of outfits. I have so many clothes but really only wear like five things. Then I'll turn to a completely different five things and wear only those in rotation for a while. Anyone else relate to that problem?
- Shirt: Target (old); Similar Target
- Skirt: Loft (old); Similar Shopbop
- Tights: Unknown
- Boots: Frye (old); Similar Frye and similar Frye
- Watch: Anne Klein (old); Similar Anne Klein and similar Fossil
- Sunglasses: Target; Similar Target and Target
- Purse: Fossil (old); Similar Nordstrom
What have you been wearing a lot of lately?