I have a fondness for oversized sunhats. I have six hanging on my wall with a seventh that I still need to hang. But I rarely wear them because I live in the Pacific Northwest. I'll wear them at the beach or at the pool, but I usually resort to a baseball cap otherwise. I do love this hat of mine though; it has a cute pink ribbon attached. It's my favorite sunhat.
- Hat: Old; Similar ModCloth and similar Nordstrom
- Sunglasses: Target (old); Similar Target and Kate Spade
- Sweater: Nordstrom (old); Similar Macy's
- Shirt: Target (old); Similar JCPenney
- Jeans: Kut from the Kloth
- Shoes: AGL (old); Similar heeled AGL, Similar Clarks
- Watch: Anne Klein (old); Similar Fossil and Fossil
- Purse: Fossil
What's something you like to wear but are too afraid to?