I've had this pair of bootcut jeans for three or four years, but I almost never wear them. They're comfortable, and fit well, but they're almost too dark to wear. They look black in some lighting, and blue in other lighting. At least that's my excuse for never wearing them.
- Shirt: Loft
- Jeans: Loft (old); Similar Nordstrom
- Shoes: AGL (beige sold out); Similar AGL heels
- Purse: Fossil (Brown sold out); Similar Fossil
- Watch: Anne Klein (old); Similar Fossil and Fossil
- Sunglasses: Target (old); Similar Target and Kate Spade
How do you style dark blue jeans?