The only thing I'd probably feel more "Pacific Northwest" in is yoga pants, a flannel shirt, and flip flops. But this outfit is far more put together than that combination, and it's pretty comfy. The sweater was made by my great-grandmother, and has held up wonderfully over the last few decades. It's comfy to wear around, especially because it's so giant.
- Shirt: Kohl's (sold out of red); Similar Macy's
- Jeans: Loft; Similar Modern Loft and Curvy Loft
- Sweater: Handmade by my great-grandmother; Similar L.L. Bean and L.L. Bean
- Shoes: Palladium; Similar Frye and Nine West
- Watch: Anne Klein (old); Similar Fossil, Fossil, and Fossil watches
What's something comfortable you like to wear?