Two of my favorite little black dresses are from Target, proving that you don't always need money to get great clothes. I love this dress; I paired it with some jewelry and a clutch from my grandmother, and my nude heels.
The necklace and bracelet are from my grandmother, as is the beaded clutch. You can't fit a ton into the clutch, but it fits just enough and the beading is beautiful.
- Dress: Target (old); Similar from Target, Talbots, Nordstrom, and Nordstrom
- Heels: Nordstrom
- Heel Inserts (for comfort): Superfeet (old); New version here
- Wrap: Target (old); Similar here
- Necklace: Vintage; in a set with the pearl bracelet
- Bracelet: Vintage, in a set with the necklace
- Watch: Nordstrom (old); Similar Fossil
- Clutch: Vintage; Couldn't find a very similar one, but this one's gorgeous
- Earrings: National Geographic