But one easy side to a meal is roasted green beans. They're yummy and a great side to something else like chicken and rice!
- First turn on the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the green beans and drain/dry them.
- Then place them into the dish/pan you're planning on roasting them in. Be careful to not layer them too deep, I try to keep it to 1-3 beans deep.
- Brush them all with olive oil then add garlic all around. (I use already chopped up garlic and sprinkle it around them spread the pieces more evenly with a brush.)
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Covering them will prevent them from getting crispy. If you don't do that, they'll get crispy before they've gotten soft.
- Place in oven until they've reached their desired softness level. About 20-35 minutes.
- Take out and enjoy!
What's a simple recipe you like to cook?